Thursday, December 10, 2009

Alice

This past Monday, I watched a mini-series that was two episodes, each two hours. It was called Alice and it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life! I LOOOOVED it. It's a whole new retelling of Alice in Wonderland. But do not be fooled, this is not the same Alice. The story takes place 150 years after the original Alice went to Wonderland. When Alice Hamilton finds herself captured and taken to a world called Wonderland. I loved EVERYTHING about the movie/show whatever it was. Andrew Lee Potts, who played as Hatter, did a fantastic job! He was hilarious and is one of the greatest actors I've ever seen. I've never seen someone with such good facial expressions, and he has a British accent that will make you melt! The lead girl playing as Alice, was gorgeous and played a great Alice. I absolutely loved the White Knight, Charlie. His character had me laughing through the entire movie. The actor was a comedic genius!

The story consisted of most of the original characters. The Queen of Hearts, Walrus Dude, Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum, the White Knight, (not-so-mad) Hatter, the Jabberwocky, the White Rabbit, the Cheshire Cat, of course Alice, and many others!

I have to say that one of my favorite scenes is when Hatter and Alice are in the woods and are almost attacked by the Jabberwocky. It was sooo funny. The scene ends with them meeting the crazy White Knight.

So I have to say that Alice is my favorite movie at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment