Thursday, October 8, 2009

I need to vent so I am going to talk about my friend issues:

This year, I am struggling to know if my friends are really my friends. I've come to realize that a majority of my friends are not good ones. Like for example, I have quite a few friends that only talk to me over text or IM, but in person they don't give me the time of day. Sometimes it feels like I have some kind of virus and its not okay to be around me. I keep asking myself, "what do I keep doing wrong?". At school I'll go up to them and try to talk to them, but then they hardly say anything and go off with someone else. It confuses me because they will text me or IM all the time and we will have great conversations, then they don't want to be around me at school. I have a couple of friends that do this to me... One at church has always been one of my best friends and now this year, he won;t even talk to me hardly. It's highly frustrating.

And then there are some friends are obviously not friends. I realize that. These are the ones that come like a package with some friends (if that makes any sense at all). But these so called friends always seem to be the mean ones that like to put you down. But they always do it discreetly, so it just looks like they are joking or something. I know they aren't though.

This year it also seems to be that I am also the center of ridicule quite often. Not as much now, as at the beginning of the year though.... Thank goodness.

One thing that REALLY irks me is that I find myself constantly ignored. I will be in the middle of a story or something and then the person will just walk off or talk to someone else. Then I end up talking to myself and being like "okay... and no one is listening now...". Even adults do it to me too. It's very upsetting. I wonder if I am just that boring of a person or something, either that or I suck at telling stories. haha. And what I've told you about my friend problems isn't even the half of it.

But, I won't bore you with my friend issues anymore. This was just kind of a venting post.

No comments:

Post a Comment